Course: PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner
Price (exc. VAT):
To start studying PRINCE2® Foundation level, it helps to have some general understanding of project management. That said, there are no formal prerequisites.
To enrol onto the PRINCE2® Practitioner level qualification, you will need to have passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (5th Edition or 6th Edition)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- IPMA Level A®, B, C, or D
The PRINCE2® Foundation course will help you learn and understand the PRINCE2® principles and terminology, training you to become an informed member of any project management team.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner course will teach you how to apply PRINCE2® to the organising, running and managing of a project. At this level, you will have an excellent knowledge of the relationships between the PRINCE2® principles and products.
PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate in Project Management
- Learn the key concepts relating to projects in general and PRINCE2®
- Discover how PRINCE2® principles underpin the PRINCE2® method
- Understand key PRINCE2® themes and how they are applied at different stages of a project
- Learn the PRINCE2® processes and how they are carried out during a project
- Apply PRINCE2® principle correctly in context
- Apply and tailor the relevant aspects of PRINCE2® themes correctly in context
- Apply and tailor the relevant aspects of PRINCE2® processes correctly in context
Delivery Method: Online
Course Access: 6 months
Fully accredited course materials
Interest Free Payments
Unlimited Tutor Support