Course: Hairdressing Level 3
Hairdressing Level 3
Great Yarmouth Campus
FT / PT
Do you want to develop your hairdressing skills and work with different clients to create that perfect hair style? From our superb campus salons – Images and Visions – you will learn all the techniques you will need to start a career in the industry. You will receive practical lessons to develop your hands-on skills and theory sessions to provide you with the underpinning knowledge needed to quickly gain confidence and become a great hairdresser or barber.
Areas covered include:
- Creatively style and dress
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
- Creatively Colour and lighten hair
- Provide client consultation services
- Additional optional units can be chosen depending on learner’s personal development plan. But can include;
- Hair colour correction services
- Create a variety of permed effects
- Develop, enhance and evaluate your creative hairdressing skills
- Fulfil salon reception
- Cut men’s hairstyles
We run in-house competitions and also encourage you to enter national competitions such as Wella Xposure.
Please note that the location for this course hasn’t yet been decided. It will only be offered at one campus and the decision will be made based on the majority preference.
You will need to have completed Hairdressing Level 2.
You can progress into employment as a hairdresser or stylist or on to a Level 4 in Salon Management.