Course: Hairdressing Level 3
Hairdressing Level 3
Great Yarmouth Campus
FT / PT
Areas covered include:
- Creatively style and dress
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
- Creatively Colour and lighten hair
- Provide client consultation services
- Additional optional units can be chosen depending on learner’s personal development plan. But can include;
- Hair colour correction services
- Create a variety of permed effects
- Develop, enhance and evaluate your creative hairdressing skills
- Fulfil salon reception
- Cut men’s hairstyles
Do you want to develop your hairdressing skills and work with different clients to create that perfect hair style? From our superb campus salons – Images and Visions – you will learn all the techniques you will need to start a career in the industry. You will receive practical lessons to develop your hands-on skills and theory sessions to provide you with the underpinning knowledge needed to quickly gain confidence and become a great hairdresser or barber.
We run in-house competitions and also encourage you to enter national competitions such as Wella Xposure.
You will need to have completed Hairdressing Level 2.
You can progress into employment as a hairdresser or stylist or on to a Level 4 in Salon Management.