There’s still places available to apply to study a degree through the University of Suffolk at East Coast College this September!
You can apply through Clearing to study at our campuses in Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth, and start your journey to achieving your dream career.
What is Clearing?
Clearing is a process managed by UCAS — it gives you the opportunity to gain a university place if you haven’t yet secured one. So, if you have not yet applied to university, are interested in studying a different course or your circumstances have changed, Clearing is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Clearing is open from July 5th to October 18th, but we advise all students to apply as soon as they can to have the best chance of securing a place on their preferred course.
You can use Clearing if:
- You’re applying after June 30th
- You didn’t receive any offers (or none you wanted to accept)
- You didn’t meet the conditions of your offers
- You’ve paid the multiple choice application fee of £26.50
- You’ve declined your firm place using the ‘decline my place’ button in your application
View our courses
View the full range of East Coast College degree courses on our website. Once you’ve found the course for you, simply click the ‘Apply Online’ button on the course page to be taken through to the University of Suffolk page where you can apply online via UCAS.
You can also apply directly through the University of Suffolk Clearing page.