We are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering an enquiry
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
Third Party Cookies
We may use session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate our website; we also use persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking ‘Tools’, ‘InternetOptions’, ‘Privacy’, and selecting ‘Blockallcookies’ using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including ours.
Using your personal data
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send you email notifications or information which you have specifically requested
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk) and
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping any password and user details confidential.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for in-house marketing purposes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.