Offshore Installation Manager Controlling Emergencies (Training & Assessment)
Price (exc. VAT):
6000 (exc. VAT)
Candidates will be employed in an operational management role within a hydrocarbon processing environment.
Prior to OPITO assessment an OPITO element 1.1 ‘Maintain a state of readiness’ document must be completed and signed off for the candidate by a competent person within the workplace.
This Offshore Installation Manager Controlling Emergencies course, covers:
– Emergency communications
– Roles and responsibility
– Stress management
– Assertiveness and leadership
– Decision making models
– Post incident reporting/investigation
– Working with shore authorities
– Practice scenarios in full mission control room simulator
– Formal assessment to OPITO standards
– Candidates will be assessed against one of the following –
OPITO endorsements which will be agreed before the course commences:
– Production Operations (Fixed)
– Production Operations (Floating)
– Drilling Operations (Fixed)
– Drilling Operations (Floating)
– Mobile/Floating Installations
– Normally Unattended Installations (NUI)
Course duration will be from three to five days, depending on delegate numbers.
Candidates will be assessed to the OPITO Offshore Installation Manager Controlling Emergencies standard.
To either book or enquire about this course then please click the ‘enquire now’ button above, to access our contact form and secure your place.