Course:Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) Controlling Emergencies Full
Price (exc. VAT):
Candidates will be employed in an operational management role within a hydrocarbon processing environment.
Prior to OPITO assessment an OPITO element 1.1 ‘Maintain a state of readiness’ document must be completed and signed off for the candidate by a competent person within the workplace.
- Emergency communications
- Roles and responsibility
- Stress management
- Assertiveness and leadership
- Decision making models
- Post incident reporting/investigation
- Working with shore authorities
- Practice scenarios in full mission control room simulator
- Formal assessment to OPITO standards
Candidates will be assessed against one of the following OPITO endorsements which will be agreed before the course commences:
- Production Operations (Fixed)
- Production Operations (Floating)
- Drilling Operations (Fixed)
- Drilling Operations (Floating)
- Mobile/Floating Installations
- Normally Unattended Installations (NUI)
Course duration will be from three to five days, depending on delegate numbers.
Candidates will be assessed to the OPITO Offshore Installation Manager Controlling Emergencies standard.