Career mapping for forward minded individuals
Price (exc. VAT):
220 (exc. VAT)
13:30 to 16:00
A willingness to participate and learn.
This programme is for anybody looking for help on how to map out a career for forward minded individuals.
This is a fast-paced, friendly delivery of all the key elements you will need to career map and build a network for your progression.
This programme is for anyone looking for help on:
– Setting your vision
– Understanding the skills, qualifications and experience required
– Creating a development programme
– Building up your portfolio
– Building up your network
– Acquiring sponsors
– Delivering against current roles
– Operating on higher levels before you get there
– The concept of making yourself redundant
– Analysis of skills sets
– Acquiring sponsors and mentors
– Importance of developing hard and soft skills
– Releasing yourself from your current role
– Dealing with peers and potential jealousy
The assessment for this course is homework set during the course and reviewed after by Tom, with feedback provided.
Location: Online via Zoom
*Please note: If you have 6 or more attendees, this course can be booked in person at your place of work or at the Energy Skills Centre in Lowestoft*
Trainer: Tom Yeung
Assessor: Tom Yeung
There are 3 funding programmes which may provide support for anyone wishing to attend the programme.
https://newanglia.co.uk/european-social-fund/supply-chain-skills-development-fund/opens in a new window
https://www.suffolk.gov.uk/business/projects-and-programmes/pathways-training-fund/the- pathways-training-fund/opens in a new window
https://www.growthworks.uk/what-we-do/revenue-grant-funding/opens in a new window
We advise that you have your funding application approved before registering for this programme.
To either book or enquire about this course then please click the ‘enquire now’ button above, to access our contact form and secure your place.