These well established and respected courses are supported by great facilities and the chance of work experience with local employers.
New developments within the industry mean there’s more to a career in this expanding industry than ever before. It’s now possible to branch out and specialise in more unusual aspects of the industry such as media or theatre make-up and more advanced treatments. You could also use the qualifications to study at university, follow a career in spa management or branch out by moving in to product development or beauty industry journalism.
Level 2 – A practical, hands-on course, it will equip you with the skills and understanding you need to perform professional beauty treatments for clients.
Level 3 – This course is designed to build on your passion for the beauty therapy industry and offers the chance to improve your skills to the highest level.
- Body Massage
- Body and facial electrical treatments
- Aroma Massage
- Theory of generic products
- All staff have a high standard of expertise and industry experience.
- Opportunity for work experience with local employers.
- National trips available.
- Apprenticeships offered at level 2 & 3.
- All students train within a real working environment.
Beauty Therapist, Beauty Salon/Spa Manager, Make-Up Artist, Nail Technician, Holistic Therapist, Masseuse, Beauty Therapist on a Cruise Liner/in Luxury Holiday Resorts, Cosmetics Company Representative, Cosmetic Surgery Clinics, Self-Employment
What can I go on to do?
- Enter employment
- An apprenticeship
- Progress to a degree programme or other higher education programme