Visions salon is based on-site at our Great Yarmouth Campus.
For more details and to book call: 01493 419274.
Our students offer many different Hair & Beauty treatments at low prices.
All treatments carried out by our students are under the supervision of highly qualified staff.
Clients play a vital role in the learning situation and we would appreciate you allowing a little extra time for your treatments to take place.
Treatment availability is according to student’s timetable.
A skin test for all Hair & Beauty colour services will be required at least 48 hours prior to appointment.
Level 2 Students
- Wet cut – £2.00
- Wash & Blow Dry/Set – £3.00
- Wash, Cut & Blow Dry – £5.00
- Shampoo & Finish with intensive
- Conditioning treatment – £6.00
- Shampoo, Cut & Finish with an
- Intensive conditioning treatment – £8.00
- Full Head Colour – from £15.00
- Root Retouch – from £10.00
- Root Retouch with colour refresh – from £15.00
- Flash foils – from £5.00
- T-section Foils – from £10.00
- Half Head Foils – from £15.00
- Full Head Foils – from £20.00
- QUASI (up to 24 washes) – from £12.00
- Perm – from £17.00
- Hair Up – from £5.00
Level 3 Students
- Wash & Blow Dry/Set – £3.00
- Wash, Cut & Blow Dry – £7.00
- Full Head Colour from £17.00
- Root Retouch – from £12.00
- Root Retouch with colour refresh – from £17.00
- Flash Foils – £7.00
- T-Sections Foils – from £12.00
- Half Head Foils – from £17.00
- Full Head Foils – from £22.00
- QUASI (up to 24 washes) – from £14.00
- Perm – from £20.00
- Hair Up – £6.00
Level 2 Students
- Eyebrows – £ 2.00
- Lip & Chin – £ 2.00
- 1/2 leg – £ 4.00
- Full leg – £ 6.00
- Under Arm – £ 3.00
- Bikini – £ 3.00
- Manicure – £ 4.00
- Pedicure – £ 4.00
- Brow Tint and Shape – £ 2.00
- Lash Tint – £ 2.00
- Facial & Free eyebrow shape – £ 5.50
Level 3 Students
- Luxury Body Massage – £ 8.50
- Luxury Facial – £ 8.50
- Electrolysis – £ 3.00
Images Therapy Salons
Ring 01502 525142 for appointments.
The salons are fully supervised by professionally qualified tutors, all of whom have experience within the industry. We offer salon treatments at very reasonable costs with our main aim being to allow our students to gain their qualifications and leave us fully prepared to work in the industry.
We stock a range of retail products – please ask the students for information on any of our retail ranges as it’s an integral part of their training to advise on
*All eye treatments require a skin sensitivity test before the FIRST appointment. Refer to our yellow H&S notice for details.
- Eve Taylor Essential facial £8.00
- Eve Taylor Intensive facial £10.00
- Cleanse and make up £3.00
Treatments marked * require a recorded skin test within a week prior to treatment and a minimum of 48 hours before. Skin test is valid for 12 months.
- Eyebrow shape (wax/tweeze) £3.00
- Eye lash tint* £5.00
- Eye Brow Tint* £3.00
- Lash and brow tint* £7.00
- False lashes* (strip/individual flare) £10.00
Please note that our individual lashes are NOT lash extensions and are for very short term wear only (1/2 days)
Hands and Feet
Please wear open-toed shoes for pedicure treatments.
- Manicure £7.00
- Luxury manicure £9.00
- Pedicure £8.00
- Luxury pedicure £10.00
Waxing (Temporary hair removal)
- Full leg wax (includes bikini line) £10.00
- Half leg wax (knee to toe) £7.00
- Bikini line wax £3.50
- Under arm wax £3.50
- Lip/Chin/Eyebrow Each area £3.00
- Body massage £15.00 (can include infra red/G5/audio sonic/vacuum suction )
- Back massage/Hot stone back massage £9.00
- Hot stone massage £20.00
- Aromatic massage £18.00
- Eve Taylor Men’s Facial £10.00
- Eye brow tidy £3.00
- Manicure (buff finish) £6.00
- Pedicure (buff finish) £7.00
- Back/chest wax £7.00
Indian Head massage
- Indian Head massage £10.00
Sienna X Cream/Spray Tan £10.00
Please note that a full consultation will be carried out prior to all treatments. It is important to make the therapist aware of any painful areas or existing medical conditions. In some instances a doctor’s note may be required; where there is any doubt the therapist will refer you to your doctor.
All College Staff and Students receive a 25% discount—please show your I.D card to qualify.
Ask at Reception for your Images Loyalty Card….collect eight stamps and receive your ninth treatment free! Product Loyalty card also available.
Images Gift vouchers are available from our Reception: £1, £5 and £10.
Images Hair Salons
Ring 01502 525139 for appointments.
Hair open 9:15am – 11am for Gents Cut
Wednesday 9:15 – 1pm
Thursday 9:15 – 12 noon
Our aim at Images Hair Salons is to train learners in the skills of hairdressing. We undertake to provide a professional standard but due to the training nature of the salon you may find services taking longer than expected; this is, therefore, reflected in our prices.
Please note: sessions are subject to change throughout the academic year to suit the needs of the curriculum.
Level 2 Stylist
- Wash & Finish £5.00
- Cut & Finish £7.00
The following services include a finish ADD £2.00 to include a CUT
- Conditioning Treatment £5.00
- Intensive Boost Conditioning Treatment £10
- Wellaplex Strengthening Treatment from £12.00
- Permanent Full Head from £20.00
- Permanent Re-Touch from £15.00
- Non-permanent Colour from £15.00
- Full Head Foils (1 colour) from £25.00
- Partial Head Foils from £20.00
- Pulled Through (non-foils) from £15.00
- Wellaplex added to service Above shoulder £8.00. Below shoulder £12.00
SKIN TEST: A valid skin test must have been carried out with us (lasting 12 months) before any colour work can be carried out and at least 48 hours prior to your first colouring service. We are unable to colour children’s hair under the age of 16.
Level 3 Senior Stylist
- Cut & Finish £10.00
- Dressing hair / Hair up from £8.00
The following services include a finish ADD £4.00 to include a CUT
- Permanent Colour/Blondor Full Head from £25.00
- Full Head Foils (Inc. 2 colour etc.) from £30.00
- Partial Head Foils from £25.00
- Long Hair Foils from £35.00
- Colour & Foil Highlights* from £35.00
- Wellaplex added to service Above shoulder £8.00. Below Shoulder £12.00
The price for chemical treatments carried out on longer hair (below shoulders) is dependent on the amount of product used.