Did you know that you could receive a grant of up to £3,000 for every new apprentice you hire?
There has never been a better time to recruit an apprentice. For every new apprentice you hire between 1st August 2020 and 31st January 2021, you will receive up to £3,000 as part of the Government’s plan to support employers during economic recovery.
Depending on the age of the apprentice you recruit, you could receive:
- £3,000 for an apprentice aged 16-18 years old
- £2,000 for an apprentice aged 19-24 years old
- £1,500 for an apprentice aged 25+ years old
The payment is paid directly to you in two equal instalments and there is no limit to the number of incentive payments that you can receive.
Apprenticeships Norfolk are also offering £1,000 in addition to the scheme above to non-levy payers. The scheme is available to employers in Norfolk and Suffolk taking on new or existing redundant apprentices.
At East Coast College, we offer over 800 apprenticeships each year to businesses across Norfolk and Suffolk in:
• Administration, Business and Management
• Catering, Hospitality and Leisure
• Construction and Building Services
• Education, Early Years, Teaching and Training
• Electrical Installation
• Motor Vehicle
• Science Technicians
To find out how an apprentice can benefit your business and access these financial incentives, contact us now.
0800 085 8860