Course: Health and Social Care Level 2
Great Yarmouth Campus
FT / PT
This qualification give you an introduction to health & social care. It can help you decide which area you would like to work in. It will help you develop some basic skills and knowledge required for working in this sector. You will also have classroom sessions to help build your general knowledge.
- 60 hours of work placement
- Progression routes to employment or higher education
- Wide range of subjects relating to Health and Social Care
- Career progression support throughout the course
- Enthusiastic and professional staff
You will also need 4 GCSE’s at 3 or above including English and Maths
Students will need to complete application for DBS upon enrollment, to enable them to complete work placement in the sector.
You will also need to have a DBS, please click here.
You can progress to the BTEC Extended Certificate in Health & Social Care course, also CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Health and Social Care