Travel, Tourism & Air Cabin Crew
Whether you want to work as air cabin crew, a resort rep or a travel consultant, our courses can help you gain the skills to set you on track.
With excellent links with industry specialists and facilities unique to the area, our courses will help you gain a realistic idea of what it’s like to work in this exciting industry.
Air Cabin Crew:
You will be studying a combination of units designed to give you a broad understanding of Cabin Crew Operations.
Time will be spent looking at job search methods, filling in application forms, preparing CVs and interview techniques.
Travel and Tourism:
This programme includes a variety of units which may include:
- Worldwide Tourist Destinations
- UK Travel and Tourism Destinations
- Overseas Resort Representatives
- Arranging Business Travel
- Conferences and Events
- Special Interest Holidays and Independent Travel
- Holiday Park Hosts
- Marketing in Travel and Tourism
- Personal, Progression and Wellbeing Tutorials
- Exciting range of career opportunities available, both in the UK and overseas
- Great links to industry
- Facilities unique to the area
- High success rates for progression into employment
- Industry professional tutors
Career opportunities in the travel and tourism industry are varied and can include:
- Air Cabin Crew
- Airport Ground Staff
- Resort Representative
- Travel Agency
- Reservations Agent
- Tourist Information Centre and more!
Candidates will need to complete an interview before acceptance on to this course. You will need to be motivated to learn, able to work under pressure, a team player and a good communicator.