Benefits of working for ECC
Are you interested in working at East Coast College?
In addition to the salary package there are many additional benefits that the College offers to all staff.
- Defined benefits pension schemes (Teachers Pensions for academic staff and Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff)
- 47 days annual leave for academic staff plus bank holidays, 30 days plus bank holidays for Managers and 25 days (30 days after 5 years’ service) plus bank holidays and 4 closure days for support staff
- Excellent staff development opportunities
- Free car parking
- Eye care
- Childcare vouchers via Computer Share
- Access to the College library
- Discounted Hair and Beauty treatments to have a make-over or massage
- Refreshment facilities including the training restaurant, Ambitions, and a choice of a cafeteria or a cafe style eatery
For Job Vacancies Click Here
Please return fully completed application forms (which you will find at the bottom of each vacancy) to email@example.com or by post to: Human Resources, Great Yarmouth College, Southtown, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 0ED.
PLEASE NOTE: In circumstances where we receive an exceptionally high volume of applications for an advertised vacancy we reserve the right to close the vacancy in advance of the advertised closing date.