Fashion & Textiles
Experience national and international visits, and see your creative work on the catwalk.
Level 3 – This course is designed for students who wish to specialise in fashion, textiles and interior design. You will learn the essential skills of fashion and interior design and be encouraged to develop your own style and individuality. All students can show their collections on the catwalk at the annual fashion show and exhibition.
- Fashion design
- Printed textiles
- Pattern cutting, garment manufacture
- Fashion history
- Fashion Marketing & management
- Maths & English
- Work experience
- Surface pattern
- Constructed textiles
- Enthusiastic, expert tutors.
- National and international trips.
- Excellent equipment and facilities.
- Opportunity for work experience in local studios.
- End of year fashion show and exhibition.
Fashion Designer, Furniture Designer, Illustrator, Printing Industry Worker, Teacher, Interior Designer, Costume Designer, Model, Soft Furnisher, Marketer, Fashion Buyer, Window Dresser, Journalist, Stylist, Shoe Designer, Dresser, Freelance Artist, Printing Industry Worker, Magazine Layout Designer, Fashion Historian, Fashion Merchandising, Display and Exhibition Planner, Jewellery Designer, Set Designer, Textile Artist, Accessories Designer.
What can I go on to do?
- Enter employment
- An apprenticeship
- Progress to a degree programme or other higher education programme
95% of students that applied to university from East Coast College gained a place
Fashion & Textiles Level 3
Course Duration:2 Years
Study Level:Level 3
Method of Study:Full-time