The Skills Connect team are here to help to improve your skills and knowledge, boost your confidence and ultimately put you in a better position when it comes to finding work. Operating across Norfolk and Suffolk, our team specialise in helping young people access education, training and employment opportunity so they can enjoy rewarding careers and brighter futures.
The Skills Connect project is open to participants aged 16-24 who are not in education, employment or training (NEET).
What we offer:
- Tailored one-to-one support based around your individual needs
- A dedicated Young Persons Advisor to support you every step of the way
- Careers advice and pre-employment support – such as help with writing the perfect CV and some expert tips to impress at job interviews
- Working closely with Norfolk County Council’s business connector’s work our team can help match you to appropriate employers and growth sectors
- Opportunities to gain free, accredited qualifications that will help you to secure employment in your chosen industry
- Help with job applications
Skills Connect is a partnership project which brings together the following organisations to deliver employment and training support to 16 to 24 year olds in Norfolk and Suffolk:
For more information, please contact us.
Phone: 01493 419255
The Skills Connect project is funded by the European Social Fund.
The Skills Connect project is a partnership led by East Coast College with Access Community Trust, DIAL, The Prince’s Trust and Voluntary Norfolk.