The Routes to Work team are available to support unemployed people aged 19+ to move into employment, education or training. Our employment advisors are on hand to assist with reviewing and updating CV’s, completing application forms, prepare you for interviews and find the best options for you to upskill or retrain.
Depending on the level of employability support you require we are able to direct you to the most suitable service within our project to ensure a successful outcome. Our coverage area consists of Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Norwich and Waveney. Our team specialise in helping people access opportunities they once thought were not achievable.
What we offer:
- A dedicated Employment Advisor on hand to provide support and guidance through 1 to 1 appointments
- Careers advice and pre-employment support – such as help with writing the perfect CV and some expert tips to impress at job interviews
- Working closely with local employers that can provide a variety of services such as: work placements, volunteer opportunities, CV feedback and mock interviews
- Opportunities to gain free, accredited qualifications that will help you to secure employment in your chosen industry
- Motivation for our participant to show employers the best versions of themselves by boosting confidence, overcoming interview nerves and equipping them with as much industry knowledge as possible
For more information, please contact us.
Phone: 01493 419255
The Routes to Work project is funded by the European Social Fund.
The Routes to Work project is a partnership led by East Coast College with Access Community Trust, DIAL, ACE Training and Voluntary Norfolk.