Course: Access to Accounting with AAT
Price (exc. VAT):
The AAT Access Award course provides a platform for you to take the first steps towards a career in accounting and bookkeeping. There are no entry requirements for this course, but we recommend that students:
- Are at least 16 years old (or have the consent of a parent or guardian)
- Have a solid understanding of the English language
- Are comfortable with basic mathematics
- Have access to a PC or Laptop (This course is both Mac and Windows compatible, however the Sage software is not compatible with Apple Mac’s, unless Boot Camp is installed)
AAT Access Award in Accounting Software
- The benefits and risks of using Accounting Software
- How to set up accounts within the Software Package
- How to record Bank & Cash transactions
- How to produce Reports using Accounting Software
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Working within Bookkeeping
- Bookkeeping and Accounts
- Basic Accounting Terminology
- Understanding the Use of Business Documents
- Recording Business Transactions
- Processing Receipts and Payments
- Coding and Batch Control
- The Profit and Loss Account
- Mathematics for Accounting
- Accounting in a Professional Environment.
The AAT require all students to join as a student member but don’t worry, the membership fee is something we've included for free in our courses! Just be sure to register as a student member within 14 days of your course start date please. This registration allows you to sit any necessary exams and take advantage of the support and resources available.
Please note, exams fees (where applicable) are not included in the course price, which are approximately £60-85 depending on the exam centre. Not all courses have exams.
*This course is compatible with Windows and Mac devices but please note that the Sage 50 software is only compatible with Windows.
Delivery Method: Online
Exam: Available via Awarding Body
Tutor Support Included
Course Access: 12 months
Includes AAT Membership
Interest Free Payments
Number of PlacesAdd To Cart