Course: AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
Price (exc. VAT):
This course is available for anyone looking to further their career in accounting and considering moving into more senior roles, or looking to take on management responsibility.
If you're not from an accounting background or have not completed AAT Level 2 Certificate & Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting, we would advise you to start there before progressing to this level (unless you have suitable accounting work experience).
The AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4) is made up of four mandatory modules; an assessment, and a choice of five optional modules. You’ll need to complete all the mandatory modules and two of the five optional modules, in order to complete the course.
It’s best to complete the mandatory modules first, before deciding which optional modules you'll want to study. Should you want to specialise in tax, you’ll want to consider waiting until you have most of the new year ahead of you, before requesting the textbooks, as tax changes year-on-year and you don't want to have an out-of-date textbook.
We include the study text so that you have everything you need to study, including textbooks and exam revision kits, so that you can test yourself at home and be sure you’re fully prepared for the exam.
As this course is delivered via textbook, your course will never expire, meaning you can take the exams when you’re ready.
Mandatory modules and assessment
- Mandatory Module 1 - Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Mandatory Module 2 - Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Mandatory Module 3 - Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Mandatory Module 4 - Accounting Systems and Controls
- Mandatory Assessment - Professional Diploma Synoptic Assessment
- Optional Module 1 - Business tax
- Optional Module 2 - Personal tax
- Optional Module 3 - External auditing
- Optional Module 4 - Cash and Treasury Management
- Optional Module 5 - Credit Management
Delivery Method: Books
Exams: Available via Awarding Body
Tutor Support Included
Includes AAT Membership
Freedom & flexibility to learn in your own time
Number of PlacesAdd To Cart