Course: AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2)
Price (exc. VAT):
While it would be beneficial to have a basic understanding of accounting (either through previous study or office-based experience), anyone can enrol onto the AAT Accounting Level 2 course, if you:
- Are at least 16 years old (or have the consent of a parent or guardian)
- Have a solid understanding of the English language
- Are comfortable with basic mathematics
- Have access to a PC or Laptop (This course is both Mac and Windows compatible, however the Sage software is not compatible with Apple Mac’s, unless Boot Camp is installed)
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Level 2 is one of the most popular accounting courses in the UK. If you’re considering starting a career in accountancy, this course is the best place to get started and fast-track your career.
This qualification will prepare you for junior accounting roles, as you learn how to run everyday accounting practices, such as double-entry bookkeeping, costing, and how to use Sage accounting software.
The five units you'll cover through this course, are:
- Unit 1 - Bookkeeping Transactions
- Unit 2 - Bookkeeping Controls
- Unit 3 - Elements of Costing
- Unit 4 - Using Accounting Software
- Unit 5 – The Synoptic Assessment
These qualifications will teach you how to process payments and receipts, prepare invoices, complete bank reconciliations, use accounting software and have the skills required to work effectively in the finance industry.
AAT Exam – Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting Exam
There are five exams in total - 4 computer-based exams and 1 Synoptic Assessment.
- Bookkeeping Transactions (1 Hour 30 minutes)
- Bookkeeping Controls (1 Hour 30 minutes)
- Elements of Costing (1 Hour 30 minutes)
- Using Accounting Software (2 Hours)
- Foundation Certificate in Accounting Synoptic Test Assessment (2 Hours)
Exam fees are not included in the course cost and will be approximately £60-85 per exam and will vary by exam centre
Delivery Method: Online & Books
Exams: Available via Awarding Body
Course Access: 12 months
93.7% Pass rate (Level 2)
Dual AAT & Sage Certification
Number of PlacesAdd To Cart