Offshore control/emergency response suite
Lowestoft College’s specialist team of experienced Onshore & Offshore Installation Managers and Master Mariners have been providing training in Emergency Response and Crisis Management for over 30 years.
Training and assessment takes place in a purpose built simulation suite with facilities including a full range of authentic communications systems, alarms, process annunciators, data loggers, SCADA emulation, hi fidelity sound effects, video monitoring and recording.
Training and assessment available includes:
- Main Platform Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) Training and Assessment and re-assessment (OPITO approved)
- Normally Unmanned Installation (NUI) OIM Training and Assessment and re-assessment (OPITO approved)
- Control Room Operator (CRO) Controlling Emergencies assessment and re-assessment (OPITO approved)
- Senior CRO Training and Assessment
- COMAH Site Main Controller Training and Assessment
- Emergency Command Centre (ECC) Team Training and Assessment
- Offshore Wind Emergency Response Training and Assessment
- Offshore Wind Emergency Management Training and Assessment
Our offshore simulation facilities are fully configurable to mimic our client’s facilities and procedures. All simulations are client and location specific and scenarios are based on location, actual safety cases and safety reports.