Marine Transfer Training
- Classroom theory of common marine transfer practices
- Classroom demonstration of boat transfer suits, fall arrestor devices and harnesses
- Practical demonstration and practice of marine transfer from vessel to wind turbine installation and vice versa in safe manner
- Awareness of safety procedures on-board transfer vessel conveying personnel to offshore sub-station, offshore installation or offshore wind turbine
- Marine safety and survival on-board craft including practical water drills and life raft activities
Course duration is three hours.
Regular course dates are available, contact for availability
Company bookings can be arranged at short notice if required, please contact the Maritime department to arrange this.
How much will it cost?