Marine Transfer Training
To provide training in the personnel marine transfer process, safety procedures, safety equipment and survival relating to transfer vessel and daughter craft working on offshore wind locations or offshore installations accessed via a boat.
- Classroom theory of common marine transfer practices
- Classroom demonstration of boat transfer suits, fall arrestor devices and harnesses
- Practical demonstration and practice of marine transfer from vessel to wind turbine installation and vice versa in safe manner
- Awareness of safety procedures on-board transfer vessel conveying personnel to offshore sub-station, offshore installation or offshore wind turbine
- Marine safety and survival on-board craft including practical water drills and life raft activities
Next course: regular course dates are available, contact for availability. Company bookings arranged at short notice, contact the Maritime department.
How much will it cost?