Bridge Resource Management (To IMO Model Course 1.32)
This course provides generic training in the use of Integrated Bridge Systems (IBS) and Integrated Navigation Systems (INS) to increase safety and protect the environment. The course is suitable for Pilots, Mooring Masters, Masters and Watchkeeping Officers of all nationalities, rank and experience.
- Types of systems that comprise an IBS or INS
- The human interface with IBS and INS
- Bridge procedures and disciplines required to use systems in normal, abnormal and emergency situations
- Decision-making processes in case of potential incidents caused by human error
- Competency in the control and use of an IBS or INS within a bridge simulator environment in normal, abnormal and emergency situations
This course is designed to meet the bridge resource management requirements detailed in Table A-II/I of the 2010 Manila amendments to the STCW Convention and Code.
Contact for course dates
For company bookings mutually convenient dates can be arranged.
£1350+VAT per person
To book call +44(0)1502 525025, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or download a booking form and return to the email address above
Course Booking Form (Individual)
Course Booking Form (Company)