We can support you in the recruitment and delivery of apprenticeships.
We have a dedicated Employer Services team and from the moment you get in touch, we provide support and advice every step of the way. We will work with you to:
- Help you choose the right apprenticeship programme for your business
- Explain the apprenticeship process and how it will work for you
- Provide access to funding, giving up to date advice on the latest grants available
- Help you to recruit and apprenticeship and support your existing staff into apprenticeships
- Agree on a training plan with your apprentice that meets your business needs
- Deliver the training and provide ongoing support to you and your apprentice with regular feedback
We offer a broad range of short and long courses and specialist training to help improve the skills, knowledge and qualifications of your workforce. We also offer degrees and are developing Professional Studies and Business Studies degree level apprenticeships. Hundreds of employers choose to work with East Coast College each year. Many of the courses aimed at employers can be offered in the workplace or at College and we are an Enhanced Learning Credits (ELCAS) Approved Provider. Click on the links to find out more or contact us to find out how we can meet your training needs.
Training Needs Analysis
Would your business benefit from a FREE Training Needs Analysis?
Our Employer Liason team can visit your company to conduct a FREE Training Needs Analysis (TNA). We will work with you to design a bespoke training plan which ensures you get the training your business needs.
We offer a selection of scheduled open courses ranging from accredited health and safety and management courses to soft skills and business essential skills that ensure employees and employers meet their business needs and/or statutory requirements.