Did you know you can study some of our adult courses for free?
Our Retrain, Reskill and Restart Programme includes a great selection of courses from Level 1 to Level 3 which are free to those aged 19 and over, subject to your personal circumstances.
By completing one of these courses, you will be improving your knowledge and employability skills as well as developing new hobbies and interests.
To find out if you qualify to study for free, please call 0800 854 695 or email email@example.com to speak to a member of our Admissions team. They will be able to explain the funding criteria and will work with you to find the best course to suit your level and needs.
Which courses are included?
The following courses can be studied for free, subject to your personal circumstances. Follow the links to find out more about each course and apply online.
- Art and Design Diploma Level 2 – www.eastcoast.ac.uk/courses/ual-art-and-design
- Accounting Level 3 – www.eastcoast.ac.uk/courses/accounting
- Counselling Skills Level 2 – www.eastcoast.ac.uk/courses/counselling-skills
- English and Maths Functional Skills and GCSE – www.eastcoast.ac.uk/subject-19/english-maths
- Essential Digital Skills – www.eastcoast.ac.uk/courses/essential-digital-skills
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) – www.eastcoast.ac.uk/courses/community-esol
- Introduction to Engineering and Manufacturing Level 1 – www.eastcoast.ac.uk/courses/introduction-to-engineering-and-manufacturing
- Introduction to Engineering Technologies Level 2 – www.eastcoast.ac.uk/courses/introduction-to-engineering-technologies
- Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings – https://www.eastcoast.ac.uk/courses/health-social-care-and-childrens-and-young-peoples-settings/
- Award for Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings – https://www.eastcoast.ac.uk/courses/award-for-customer-service-for-health-and-social-care-settings/