Course: Welding and Fabrication Level 3
Sub Diploma & Diploma
Great Yarmouth Campus
FT / PT
This course will build on your skills, taking you to a high level of competency in MIG, TIG, sheet metal and fabrication theory and practice.
- Industry level equipment and facilities
- Industry experienced staff
- Strong links with local companies to keep the course on track to meet their needs
- Gain knowledge and understanding of different welding processes
- Apprenticeship opportunities and interesting project work
You will need to have completed the Level 2 Welding & Fabrication course.
Completion of practical tests and written examinations
You can progress to an apprenticeship, employment or undertake a HNC/HND course here at East Coast College.