Course: Salon Management Level 4
Salon Management Level 4
Great Yarmouth Campus
FT / PT
£3,345 (loan option available)
This course is ideal for those working in the hair and beauty industry whose career goal is salon management. It will prepare you to gain employment as a salon manager and develop both your management and technical skills.
There are five mandatory units in this course:
- Management of health, safety and security in the salon
- Quality management of client care in the hair and beauty sector
- Sales management in the hair and beauty sector
- Public relations in the hair and beauty sector
- Salon management
You will also have the opportunity to further develop your knowledge, understanding and skills by choosing from a range of optional units including:
- Research in the hair and beauty sector
- Salon design
- IT and data handling for the hair and beauty sector
- Human resource management
- Airbrush make-up
- Permanent lashes
- Intimate waxing
- Prosthetic make-up
- Advanced epilation techniques
- Laser and light treatments
- Hair colour correction
- Manage the creation of a hair style collection
- Hair and scalp specialist services
You will also have the opportunity to complete a Level 3 in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
The course will take place on Tuesdays (Great Yarmouth) and Thursdays (Lowestoft) from 5pm to 9pm.
You will need to have completed Hairdressing Level 3 or Beauty Level 3.
Salon experience is preferable.