Course: Salon Management Level 4
Salon Management Level 4
Great Yarmouth Campus
36 weeks, 2 evenings per week (5-9)
FT / PT
This course will prepare you to gain employment as a salon manager and develop both your management and technical skills.
There are five mandatory units in this course:
- Management of health, safety and security in the salon
- Quality management of client care in the hair and beauty sector
- Sales management in the hair and beauty sector
- Public relations in the hair and beauty sector
- Salon management
You will also have the opportunity to further develop your knowledge, understanding and skills by choosing from a range of optional units including:
- Research in the hair and beauty sector
- Salon design
- IT and data handling for the hair and beauty sector
- Human resource management
- Airbrush make-up
- Permanent lashes
- Intimate waxing
- Prosthetic make-up
- Advanced epilation techniques
- Laser and light treatments
- Hair colour correction
- Manage the creation of a hair style collection
- Hair and scalp specialist services
You will also have the opportunity to complete a Level 3 in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
Please note that the location for this course hasn’t yet been decided. It will only be offered at one campus and the decision will be made based on the majority preference.
You will need to have completed Hairdressing Level 3 or Beauty Level 3.