Course: Prince’s Trust
Entry Level 3
Great Yarmouth Campus
FT / PT
The Prince’s Trust programme is designed to prepare you for work, training or further education. You will gain experience in a real working environment, improve your confidence and communication skills, and become work ready to then be able to progress onto further education or employment.
Take part in a fast-paced, engaging programme offering great variety and lots of work-based learning in the community. Throughout the 12 weeks you will improve your confidence, develop your communication and team working skills and gain valuable work experience; helping you become employment/apprenticeship-ready.
You will work towards a Prince’s Trust Award or Certificate; gaining a National Qualification. Activities include:
- An action-packed residential team building trip
- Taking on a group Community Project
- Gaining valuable work experience (in an area of interest to you)
- Boosting your English and maths skills (embedded into programme)
- Making an impact, supporting community groups
- Developing an outstanding CV
- Planning your next steps
- Receiving professional support and interacting with expert guest speakers
You also have the opportunity to work towards four additional qualifications: Momentum Youth Awards.
The next intake of this course is April 2022. Apply now to secure your place.
Aimed at people aged 16 to 25 and not in employment or education, the 12-week full-time course is fully funded and your Universal Credit is unaffected! The course will equip you with skills that will improve your chances of progressing into work or further education.
Criteria is evidenced via an assessed portfolio (no exams or assignments).
With your Prince’s Trust Certificate you could progress onto:
- Paid employment
- Further education
- Higher education
- Become a Prince’s Trust Young Ambassador
Three in four young people who study with the Prince’s Trust move into employment, training or education within three months.
Related Study Programmes
Entry Level 3