Course: Life and Living Skills
Life and Living Skills
Great Yarmouth Campus
Up to 2 years
FT / PT
On our programmes you will gain confidence and develop practical skills for life and for the workplace. All our classes are small and friendly with lost of support, whenever you need it. You can work at your own pace, and on some courses, you will have the chance to take extra certificates. Our students have even run a cafe in the local community, the Smiles cafe.
- To grow your confidence, learn new skills and have fun
- To move into supported internships and get a job
- To get involved and contribute to your community
- To ensure you are on the right course and your individual needs are met
- To develop your individual skills and talents
We will match the course and level to your learning needs and your goals and ambitions.
Progress from Entry Level 3 to the wider college study programmes, progress to Project Search or progress to employment.
Related Study Programmes
Skills for Independent Living
Certificate/Diploma in Skills towards Enabling Progression
Certificate in Skills for Sport and Active Leisure