Course: Hairdressing Level 3
HAIRPL3C00 VTCT NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Hairdressing
Great Yarmouth Campus
FT / PT
Areas covered include;
- Creatively style and dress
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
- Creatively Colour and lighten hair
- Provide client consultation services
- Additional optional units can be chosen depending on learner’s personal development plan. But can include;
- Hair colour correction services
- Create a variety of permed effects
- Develop, enhance and evaluate your creative hairdressing skills
- Fulfil salon reception
- Cut men’s hairstyles
Gain practical experience in modern up to the minute commercial salons. Be taught by highly qualified and experienced teaching staff. Opportunities for trips, competitions and commercial work experience.
This course is for those with experience within the hairdressing industry, an intermediate apprenticeship in hairdressing or have a recent NVQ Level 2 Hairdressing qualification.
This course prepares students for working in the hairdressing industry. In addition to completion of competition work, students will practice running their own column in the college’s commercial salon.
Into employment as a hairdresser or stylist in the hairdressing industry.
Specialisations within the Hairdressing Industry
Level 4 in Salon Management