- Introduction to Word (formatting, layout techniques and shortcuts)
- Intermediate Word (tables, graphics and time saving features)
- Advanced Word (mail merge, forms and producing reports)
- Introduction to Excel (formatting, functions and formulas)
- Intermediate Excel (working with data, data integrity and charts)
- Advanced Excel Part 1 (basic data analysis and conditional functions, pivot tables, VBA programming)
- Advanced Excel Part 2 (advanced functions and data analysis tools)
- Working with long documents (creating professional reports, long documents)
- Microsoft Outlook (improved time management with Outlook)
- PowerPoint (creating professional presentations)
- Publisher (effective marketing materials)
- Introduction to Access (designing and creating a database)
- Intermediate Access (Creating complex queries, forms and reports)
- Visio (effective business process diagrams)
- 04 October 2019 – Introduction
- 08 November 2019 – Intermediate
- 06 December 2019 – Advanced Day 1
How much will it cost?
£100+VAT per person per course (1 day)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
There are no formal entry requirements, however, delegates should have a basic level of IT literacy.