Course: HNC Public Services (Civil Protection)
FT / PT
This course covers a range of units that will allow you to gain a deeper understanding of the public sector and services, structures of the organisations, mental health impacts on the sector and a wide range of topical issues happening in the world today.
This pathway ensures a broad range of study while allowing for development of the civil protection specialism, which will prepare you for further study, training or employment.
Units you may study include:
- Organisational Structures and Culture
- Technology in the Public Services
- Personal and Professional Development
- Modern Warfare and Conflict
- Integrated Emergency Management
- Public Services in Contemporary Society
- Equality, Diversity and Fair Treatment
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
You can apply for this course on the University of Suffolk website to study at the East Coast College Lowestoft campus. Click ‘More Information’ to be taken to the full course and application page.
2023/2024 entry 60 UCAS tariff points (or above), CC (A-Level), MM (BTEC).
Applicants who do not hold these qualifications may be considered on an individual basis based upon their overall application and the course applied for.