Wellbeing and Counselling
We have launched a new initiative this year focused on support for Parents and carers. We will be offering some evening and daytime wellbeing sessions for parents/carers. This will include group and 1:2:1 counselling, supported by University of Suffolk counselling degree students, information sessions and support groups around mental health and wellbeing topics. Please see our planned sessions below:
We also hold parent and carer forums that give the chance to voice ideas, give feedback and take part in discussions.
Great Yarmouth Campus
- E-Safety twilight session for parents/carers on 27th November 5pm - 6:30pm
- Twilight parents/carers forum on 4th December 5pm - 6:30pm
- Open afternoon for social workers and foster carers on 12th December 1pm - 4pm
- Drugs, alchohol, county lines & knife crime on 5th February 2019
- Twilight parents/carers forum on 21st February 2019 5pm - 6:30pm
For more information about the Wellbeing Programme for Parents/Carers and counselling bookings, please contact Maria Watson, Student Wellbeing and Tutorial Co-ordinator 01493 418338/07747 037852. Email firstname.lastname@example.org at Great Yarmouth Campus or Karen Lawless, Student Wellbeing and Tutorial Co-ordinator 01502 525162. Email email@example.com at our Lowestoft Campus.